|Home||» Products||» Cancer Medicines||» Revolade 50mg|
Product Code : Eltrombopag Olamine
What is in this leaflet:
- This leaflet answers some common questions about REVOLADE.
- It does not contain all the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- The information in this leaflet was last updated on the date listed on the final page. More recent information on the medicine may be available.
- All medicines have risks and benefits. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking REVOLADE against the benefits they expect it will have for you.
- If you have any concerns about taking this medicine or giving it to your child, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep this leaflet with the medicine. You may need to read it again.
What REVOLADE is used for
- REVOLADE is a medicine that is used to treat a number of conditions.
- Pinpoint sized flat round red spots under the skin (petechiae)
- Bruising (purpura)
- Bleeding gums
- Not being able to control bleeding, if cuts or injuries occur.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Disclaimer:-The information on the website www.gandhimedicosindia.com is for your information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment. Please consult with your doctor before using any product discussed within this website.