Product Code : Regorafenib 40mg
- Uses:- Nublexa contains the active substance regorafenib.
- Nublexa Regorafenib is a medicine used to treat cancer by slowing down the growth and spread of cancer cells and cutting off the blood supply that keeps cancer cells growing.
- Nublexa is a multikinase inhibitor (MKI) that targets cancer growth and progression by inhibiting multiple protein kinase.
- Treatment with Nublexa has shown to improve survival in patients with colorectal cancer and advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST) who have been previously treated with 2 tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Side Effects:- Diarrhea , dry mouth , weight loss n weakness , headache.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa