Altraz 1 mg
Product Code : Anastrozole
What is Altraz?
- Altraz Tablet is used for Breast cancer in postmenopausal women and other conditions. Altraz Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Altraz Tablet contains Anastrozole as an active ingredient.
- Altraz Tablet works by blocking the synthesis of estrogen.
- Detailed information related to Altraz Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
What are the uses of Altraz?
Altraz Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Breast cancer in postmenopausal women and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Altraz Tablet is as follows:
What are the side-effects of Altraz Tablet?
The most commonly reported side-effects of Altraz Tablet are pain, hot flashes, asthenia, arthritis, arthralgia, and hypertension.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from the use of Altraz Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Hot flashes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa